Tuesday 19 November 2013

A Little More Info, And A Second Though

     Throughout this journey I will be sampling certain cookbooks, the current book is "Vegan Slow Cooking for Two or Just for You: More than 100 Delicious One-Pot Meals for Your 1.5-Quart/Litre Slow Cooker"
 
 
     If you should have any interest in the books I sample from you can feel free to ask me questions, I will answer them but I will not post the recipes... this would be copyright infringement and we're not going to play that game.  Plus, if you're anything like me you probably love a good cookbook.
 
 
      What ever happened to that no oil thing?  Well, I am going to try to do some oil free cooking to be more healthy, but I don't think it's something I will follow too rigidly.  I am not a believer in going all crazy fundamental and micro managing yourself to a T, don't we get enough of this at our jobs?  Anyhow, I find this especially true when it comes to diet... Not that I am some bastion of health or specimen of physical beauty.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment